Get the opportunity to be equipped with the necessary thinking and approach to deal with the challenges of sustaining an evidence-based approach. This course will provide you confidence & learn techniques in
Get the opportunity to be equipped with the necessary thinking and approach to deal with the challenges of sustaining an evidence-based approach.
This course will provide you confidence & learn techniques in the way you look at information, interpret human capital analytics, solve problems and evaluate solutions using workforce and HR metrics. Sessions will help you acquire the skills to properly review, define, measure, and track HR metrics that are aligned to business strategies. For most HR professionals, the evidence-based approach represents a fundamental shift in their business roles but it provides them with an opportunity to become strategic partners in business decision-making.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Examine the use of internal and external measurement frameworks
- Conduct detailed problem analysis assessments
- Generate decisions based on evidence rather than opinion
- Define the principles of organisational change
- Utilise a range of HR assessment tools to improve organisational performance
- HR Professionals in organisations who would like to develop the role of HR within the organisation
- HR Professionals tasked with providing HR data to support strategy development and delivery
- Senior Managers who want to understand how they can deliver strategic and organisational change in their organisation – and use HR support to achieve it.
Standard: R 8, 750 per delegate
Group Discounts: Please contact us
27 (Thursday) 9:00 am - 28 (Friday) 3:30 pm
NES Africa Group reserves the right to cancel any course, but undertakes to inform all affected delegates as early as possible regarding such cancellations. There only reason that a course would be canceled and/or postponed is due to insufficient number of delegates (Minimum 6).
We can come to you! If you have a team of eight (8) or more, why not hold a private course?