A professional, comprehensive Training Needs Analysis (TNA) must be carried out in order to provide your new network with concrete data and information to make informed decisions on the direction
A professional, comprehensive Training Needs Analysis (TNA) must be carried out in order to provide your new network with concrete data and information to make informed decisions on the direction and activities of the network. A TNA is the systematic investigation of training needs within an organisation. It is part of a process which integrates training with the business or development plans of an organization. A TNA will help you to identify what training might be required to bridge the gap between an employee’s current skill level and the skill level that you need them to have. As high quality, relevant training is the central purpose of a network, it is essential that sufficient time is allowed for this critical task. It should also be noted that the TNA should be revisited on a regular basis during the life of the network to ensure that training provision remains relevant.
This course effectively blends the theory and practice of conducting a training needs analysis (TNA), skills auditing and training evaluation/ROI with practical application of tools and techniques. At the end of this program, participants will be capacitated to effectively implement and apply the 7-step TNA process, skills auditing and calculate training ROI.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify performance goals and the knowledge, skills and abilities needed by a company’s workforce to achieve those goals
- Help to direct resources to areas of greatest priority in your training department
- Address resources needed to fulfill the organisational mission, improve productivity, and provide quality products and services
- Review what type of training is best for your target group or sector
- Study the company’s training needs and skills deficiency
- Form a foundation of a training plan
- Identify the gap between current and required levels of knowledge, skills and aptitude
- Provide a baseline for the evaluation of a training plan
- Apply the 7-step TNA process, skills auditing and calculate training ROI
- Training Managers
- Learning and Development Managers
- Training Facilitators/Coordinators
- Human Resources Managers
- Performance Managers
- And any other Professionals who are involved in managing trainings needs and ROI
Standard: R 8, 150 per delegate
Group Discounts: Please contact us
23 (Thursday) 9:00 am - 24 (Friday) 3:00 pm
City Lodge Hotel, Fourways
178 Monte Casino Boulevard, Fourways, Johannesburg, 2068
NES Africa Group reserves the right to cancel any course, but undertakes to inform all affected delegates as early as possible regarding such cancellations. There only reason that a course would be canceled and/or postponed is due to insufficient number of delegates (Minimum 6).
We can come to you! If you have a team of eight (8) or more, why not hold a private course?