Our portfolio of Finance and Budgeting training courses cover the most critical aspects of strategic financial management.
Accounting and Finance Courses
This training course provides businesses and other organizations with a strong sense of where they stand against industry leaders and shows them how to take their services and organizational processes to state of the art levels. Documented strategies and tactics employed by highly admired companies are presented both successful and unsuccessful to illustrate the real world functionality of each process and approach.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Work effectively with the fundamentals of accounts payable, financial accounting and the supply chain
- Understand and apply the fundamentals of accounts payable systems
- Review and comment on payment methods and cash management
- Analyse the need to incorporate risk and uncertainty into accounts payable analysis
- Identify best practice across all industries
A sizeable share of a company’s working capital is tied up in accounts receivable and this poses a high liquidity risk. In this course, we expand your knowledge and expertise in Accounts Receivable (AR). This will enable you and your organization to manage your accounts receivable effective and without compromising your credit sales.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Develop effective credit policies that meet company’s objectives
- Use billing best practices techniques
- Employ effective collection policies
- Partner with the sales force for the benefit of the company
- Evaluate the accounts receivable process and implement best practices
- Apply tools and techniques to effectively monitor AR performance
“Finance for Non-Financial Managers” is a one, two or three-day Programme (depending on the Client’s needs) designed to provide non-financial personnel with the necessary financial skills to succeed in today’s business climate. Participants learn the basic finance skills of capital structure, budgeting, making capital decisions, analysing performance, improving net working capital, and increasing shareholder value. The Programme is ideal for all non-financial personnel who need a better understanding of the financial aspects of the business in order to perform their responsibilities.
What does this Programme cover?
- Financial aspects of Business.
- Reporting Results.
- Analysing Performance.
- Making Capital Decisions.
- Planning for the Future.
Management has now become an integral part of operation in a wide range of organizations. Financial analysis, planning and control provide an understanding of the various aspects in an organisation from calculative aspect to other related practices in the organisation. Topics in this course are viewed in the context of shareholders and financial decision-makers. The course provides a clear insight of decision-making process, various valuations methods, planning and interpreting financial information.
The objectives of the course are to provide participants the necessary tools and techniques to find better answers to questions such as:
- What is the exact nature and scope of the problems to be analysed, and which specific variables, relationships, and trends are likely to be helpful in analysing specific problems?
- How precise an answer is necessary in relation to the importance of the problem itself?
- How reliable are the available data, and how is this uncertainty likely to affect the range of results?
- Should the outputs of decisions be expressed in cash flow terms, or in terms of accounting profit, to evaluate the financial implications of a decision?
- What limitations are inherent in the tools to be applied, and how will these affect the range of results obtained?
- How important are qualitative judgments in the context of decision-making, and what is the ranking of their significance?
I found the Course “CONCISE Dashboard Reporting in EXCEL” facilitated by Valentine – was extremely professional and very beneficial.
Enjoyed the course, especially some of the content which was technical and really relevant to the level of or interests of the delegates.
The presenter was knowledgeable about the topics, well prepared for the sessions, enthusiastic and interested.
The objectives for each topic were identified and followed. This will enable me to apply the knowledge I gained. Plus, participation and interaction were encouraged.
Enjoyed the general knowledge being passed and relating the course to our own personal financial situation and how we can use these policies for personal gain.
The training presenter was well prepared for the session, enthusiastic and interested. Plus the material was well organised.
A very enjoyable course with lots of current anecdotes to illustrate the course material.
The objectives for each topic were identified and followed. Shared experience – relevant to every day. Very good coverage and really enjoyed being at the event.
The presenter was well prepared, and answered the questions in a complete and clear manner. The objectives for each topic were identified and followed.
I enjoyed all aspect of the course content due to their inter-relatedness, plus the presenter was very knowledgeable and experienced.
The course was refreshing to reflect on key areas of Human Resource and measure where my organisation is in relation to the topics covered.
Enjoyed the interactions, different perspectives offered and the opportunity to open the thoughts of strategic HR Metrics and Analytics thinking.
The training met my expectations. The course objectives and content for each topic were identified, followed, organised and easy to follow.