Our Auditing and Governance, Risk and Compliance training courses are very vital and required within your organisations.
Auditing and Governance Courses
This course takes participants from the theory and concept of forensic accounting to its implementation and practice. It gives the necessary tools to help professionals add value to their organizations by examining fraud controls and applying forensic accounting and analysis to their data.
- Understand forensic accounting
- Apply forensic auditing
- Analyze financial data
- Detect fraud
- Prevent fraud
- Identify fraud and fraudsters
- Control fraud
- Examine data in Excel
- Utilize Excel for data analysis
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain fraud and forensic accounting
- Implement fraud controls to decrease the likelihood of fraud in the organization
- Utilize Microsoft Office tools to find fraudulent transactions and report on them
- Apply statistical and forensic accounting tools to analyze data
- Assist internal audit and senior management in testing data and finding anomalies
- Utilize Excel efficiently to identify suspicious information that needs further fraud investigation
- Identify fraud and anomalies using Excel
Enjoyed the course, especially some of the content which was technical and really relevant to the level of or interests of the delegates.
The presenter was knowledgeable about the topics, well prepared for the sessions, enthusiastic and interested.
The objectives for each topic were identified and followed. This will enable me to apply the knowledge I gained. Plus, participation and interaction were encouraged.
Enjoyed the general knowledge being passed and relating the course to our own personal financial situation and how we can use these policies for personal gain.
The training presenter was well prepared for the session, enthusiastic and interested. Plus the material was well organised.
A very enjoyable course with lots of current anecdotes to illustrate the course material.
The objectives for each topic were identified and followed. Shared experience – relevant to every day. Very good coverage and really enjoyed being at the event.
The presenter was well prepared, and answered the questions in a complete and clear manner. The objectives for each topic were identified and followed.
I enjoyed all aspect of the course content due to their inter-relatedness, plus the presenter was very knowledgeable and experienced.
The course was refreshing to reflect on key areas of Human Resource and measure where my organisation is in relation to the topics covered.
Enjoyed the interactions, different perspectives offered and the opportunity to open the thoughts of strategic HR Metrics and Analytics thinking.
The training met my expectations. The course objectives and content for each topic were identified, followed, organised and easy to follow.