Make a significant contribution to the development of your organisation with our Management and Leadership courses.
Management and Leadership Courses
SLAs in Outsourcing Contracts have become a prevalent element in today’s business context. Strategic outsourcing can save money and valuable time for any organisations. Whatever differences the business situation may be, careful planning, risks identification and assessment of one’s requirements are absolute musts for any organisations before embarking on this outsourcing journey. It is important to build a solid SLA for effective working relationship to flourish between the vendor provider and the customer, so as to achieve the agreed performance standards and Key Performance Indicators.
By the conclusion of this programme, learners will:
- Understand the role of Service Level Agreement (SLA) and how to align it to business objectives and goals
- Develop a robust SLA framework (strategy, process map and structure) to monitor, measure and evaluate on deliverables of contract terms and set achievable targets that work
- Using techniques to measure and evaluate service level performance
- Understand legal implications of non-compliance to the agreement and how to safeguard your business through robust Service Level Management (SLM)
- Liquidated damages and doctrine of penalties
- Developing well thought out termination or exit strategies to minimise business risks and complications
- Managing & handling disputes effectively, remedies and termination due to SLA failure
- Learning negotiation PIOC techniques
- Sharing Best practices in Break-through Strategies in Difficult Negotiations
Enjoyed the course, especially some of the content which was technical and really relevant to the level of or interests of the delegates.
The presenter was knowledgeable about the topics, well prepared for the sessions, enthusiastic and interested.
The objectives for each topic were identified and followed. This will enable me to apply the knowledge I gained. Plus, participation and interaction were encouraged.
Enjoyed the general knowledge being passed and relating the course to our own personal financial situation and how we can use these policies for personal gain.
The training presenter was well prepared for the session, enthusiastic and interested. Plus the material was well organised.
A very enjoyable course with lots of current anecdotes to illustrate the course material.
The objectives for each topic were identified and followed. Shared experience – relevant to every day. Very good coverage and really enjoyed being at the event.
The presenter was well prepared, and answered the questions in a complete and clear manner. The objectives for each topic were identified and followed.
I enjoyed all aspect of the course content due to their inter-relatedness, plus the presenter was very knowledgeable and experienced.
The course was refreshing to reflect on key areas of Human Resource and measure where my organisation is in relation to the topics covered.
Enjoyed the interactions, different perspectives offered and the opportunity to open the thoughts of strategic HR Metrics and Analytics thinking.
The training met my expectations. The course objectives and content for each topic were identified, followed, organised and easy to follow.